Catch the latest episode
The Adversity Advantage with Doug Bopst is a podcast that runs weekly that will feature Interviews from people of all walks of life as well as from Doug to help inspire you to turn your trials into triumphs.
Doug Bopst used fitness to save his life from the depths of despair while incarcerated on felony drug charges and now has made it his life mission to help others overcome hardship.
Doug combines his wisdom along with knowledge from experts around the world to allow you to use failures, obstacles and ADVERSITY to your advantage.
Today’s guest is wellness influencer, Aurora Culpo. Aurora is a mother of two and a certified yoga instructor and has a passion for providing real, raw, and relatable insights on all things wellness, parenting, mental health, relationships, and more Aurora has quite the story of her own and today we’re going to get into all the things. Also, be sure to check out the Culpo Family reality show that is set to premiere later this year on Discovery+.
We talk about the positive and negative effects of too much social media exposure, being authentic and vulnerable at the same time, not allowing negative feedback to get in the way of expressing your thoughts freely, how yoga can change someone’s life, and so much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor:
B3 Sciences: Ride the B3 Band wave today! Checkout https://B3Sciences.com/ to order your own B3 Band. It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee for any B3 Band purchase.
What to Listen For:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:49 Editing photos to post on social media
- 05:16 How does editing photos make people feel?
- 08:15 There are different kinds of addiction
- 11:39 Some of the life lessons you’re still learning
- 16:18 It’s always good to not feel alone
- 20:55 Finding the courage to post your thoughts
- 26:41 You’re never your old self after having a child
- 30:23 Finding balance between food and exercise to get the most energy
- 33:57 Staying grounded in your peace
- 40:10 Why I started doing yoga
- 43:21 Was there a sisterly rivalry?
- 47:14 Looking forward to the Culpo Family reality show
- 50:01 Future plans and projects
- 51:35 Having a background in education
- Aurora Culpo | Instagram
Follow me on Social Media:
***Please note that B3 Sciences is a DSM company. I am not affiliated with B3 Sciences and this advertisement is for the B3 Sciences band only and NOT to join their DSM pipeline.